Thursday, January 14, 2016

Starting internship

So I've been walking, but haven't actually been prepping anything for here. I've been using the Zombies, Run! app a lot, and fleeing from zombies doesn't combine well with photography. Also, I'm preparing for my internship which starts on Sunday! Super excited and nervous! I have to brush up on some basics and get my internship wardrobe in order, as well as turn in my application for graduation and deal with some other school stuffs. So exciting!

I did spend some time trying to chart a local park that has very few decent maps of it (that link is the best I've found so far). The city doesn't have any maps of its trail system. I tried to make a loop that I thought existed, but I couldn't find the right paths. I swear it used to exist though. Once I get a decent map of it, I hope to post it here.

I'll get some new content for next week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment