Sunday, November 29, 2015

Dead Week

Hello. I didn't make a post on Thursday and I won't have one this Thursday because it is Dead Week and I have a major project to get done. It is my last classroom quarter for the program I'm in! After this, it's just internships and then graduation! And then a national board exam. And then I have to move and find a job and get licensed in whatever state that happens to be. And then continuing education to maintain my license. It's...it's never really gonna end. But hey, getting closer to graduation! Let's just focus on that for now!

I am still doing weekly walks and hope to get a legit winter hike or two in over break, weather permitting.

Here's a picture from my last walk of my dog looking simply regal:

So regal looking. Just ignore the rock graffiti...
Be back again on the 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment