Saturday, July 15, 2017

HIKE-A-THON IS COMING!

Hi guys. It's Ozzy the Dog. I'm taking over the blog for a bit to bring you an announcement. I've recovered fully from my back injury, and I'm pleased to say I've registered for Washington Trail Association's Hike-a-Thon this August again!


I've set a goal to hike 50 miles in August, with at least a mile of vertical elevation gain over the course of the month. You can make a flat donation, or make a pledge by mile or by hike. Click here to visit my donation page!


Washington Trails Association is a wonderful non-profit that does a lot of work for trail maintenance and building new trails around the state. They also advocate for funding, conservation, and land management plans to keep public lands open to recreational hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities.


So come on and help a pup out. Donate, will ya? A $50 will get you a WTA membership, but any level donation is welcome! Donations are accepted until September 8th, but don't hesitate. Support my Hike-a-Thon today!


No comments:

Post a Comment